Sorry for not posting for such a long time. At first summer and holidays struck me with brute force, keeping me busy with cocktails, sun, and general laziness but now I have trouble getting back to the game.
Flying completely solo for some time was fun, but I guess everyone needs an aim in life. Going the route to -10 flashiness was never an option for me since I find it difficult to get supplies without help. On the other hand the constant need to grind rep up after a few kills is annoying.
At least this break helps me to finish those skills with 30+ days training times. I'll definitively hop back into the pilot's seat. I just need to make up my mind where to go...
Reboot !!!
11 years ago


You know, pirate corporations usually help their members with logistics.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, training up a hauler alt does not take much time.