Friday 29 January 2010

Suddenly update!

"At least this break helps me to finish those skills with 30+ days training times. I'll definitively hop back into the pilot's seat. I just need to make up my mind where to go..."

And back I am! \o/

-Ahem-

Right. I had a long break but as you probably know, you cannot really stop making up your mind about EVE. I had another look at that game but after a while I realized I missed the sandbox style. Go wherever I want, do whatever I want. No "LFG DM, need healer and tank!oneone", no "You cannot do this!". Just "Deal with the consequences".

So what's the plan? I didn't feel comfortable with the solo pirate thingy so I looked for company. I made some friends, lost a good chunk of sec status but I didn't like it that much either. Aside from some new players, macrohaulers, or rare missionrunners I almost only met people in lowsec who were looking for fights. To some degree it reminds me of battlegrounds in other games: People go there to fight. If they don't want to fight they don't go there.

I wanted to be the mean guy. I want to steal from those who want to be save. I want to be able to go wherever I want, regardless of the system's sec status. If you want to kill the innocent and steal from the rich, there is hardly another place to go but



Here is a recruitment video made by our CEO Velocity Prime with some recommendations from happy customers:




More to come...

1 comment: